Job Title: Experienced EMT/Paramedic/Medical Assistant for NEW Mobile Clinic
- Safely operates mobile clinic vehicle, driving to various customer sites in the North Metro Denver area and northeast Colorado region.
- Observes and complies with traffic and safety rules and requirements.
- Maintains security of vehicle and its contents including all equipment and supplies.
- Conducts on-site testing including but not limited to drug and alcohol tests, pulmonary function tests, respirator fit tests, audio tests; gives vaccinations and draws blood as needed.
- Ensures facilities and work areas are neat, clean and in good repair, notifies manager or appropriate party of any need for repairs and maintenance.
- Assists with periodic inventory counts, report shortages and problems as they occur; stocks supplies as needed.
- Represents the values of Advanced Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine, providing excellent medical services while treating customers in a caring, upbeat and professional manner.
- Maintains professional appearance including complying with company dress code.
Background and experience:
- High school diploma or GED required; some college preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience as an EMT, paramedic or medical assistant (MA) in an urgent care or emergency department required. Current CPR/BLS certification required.
- Experience conducting any or all of the following: blood alcohol (BAT) and drug testing (DS), respirator fit tests, pulmonary function test (PFT), audio and vision testing, and administering immunizations
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License and clean driving record required.
- Excellent computer skills including experience an electronic medical record (EMR).
- Experience operating an ambulance, bus, RV or truck strongly preferred.
- Detail oriented and organized with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Able to problem solve and make sound decisions while complying with established procedures;
exercises good judgment and seeks supervisor or clinical guidance when appropriate.
- Must be able to work occasional early mornings, evenings or weekends.