Administrative Medical Assistant
Administrative Medical Assistant for our Platte River Medical Clinic
Whether its Women’s Health, Pediatric, & Adolescent Care, Men’s Health, Family Planning, or Managing Chronic Illness, Platte River Medical Clinic is dedicated to providing the best possible care to your entire family.
Platte River Medical Clinic is looking to hire a Full Time Administrative Medical Assistant who will handle high volumes of phone calls including appointments, follow up, prescriptions, and referral. Performs medical assistant duties, supporting provider in course of patient visits, as needed.
- Medical Assistant License or Certification
- Experience is Family practice preferred but not required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains all call logs and enters patient information into various systems
- Creates and triages messages for providers or staff members
- Conducts call backs as directed by providers including lap results, prescription refills, re-scheduling and general messages
- May assist providers with rooming patients taking vitals and much more!
What can you expect from Platte River Medical Clinic?
- Cost effective medical insurance
- Dental & vision
- 401 K profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Holidays Off
- An Innovative & collaborative organization
- Interactive, unique, dedicated hands on training
- Holiday celebrations, team sports days & community events
- Team building events such attending Rockies games, Holiday parties, and much more!
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Start earning PTO on your first day
- Annual holiday party
- Leadership training opportunities
- Affordable health insurance offered
- Make friends working with other fun and talented professionals
- Gain valuable experience in occupational medicine!