Content Marketing Specialist
Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference-Are you ready for the challenge?
Do you know who we are? Dedicated. Compassionate. Innovative.
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is dedicated to providing accessible, high-quality compassionate urgent care, occupational medicine, and workers’ compensation treatment. Our occupational medicine and workers’ compensation side of the business helps local businesses with pre-employment screens, capability exams, treating injured employees, and more!
Our culture and our values
We’re dedicated to our customers, truly team oriented, fast paced, and fun! We enjoy participating in and supporting a range of community outreach opportunities including holiday events, runs, festivals, wellness fairs, and parades.
Our values are simple and we live them everyday:
- Do the Right Thing
- Do the Best You Can
- Show Others that You Care
As a Content Marketing Specialist with Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine you will be in a collaborative and innovative environment. Use your project management skills to develop effective communication strategies and campaigns that include all aspects of marketing communications such as product messaging and concepts, print and electronic promotional materials for supporting sales team, and digital media content delivered via websites, social media channels, video, and email, etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously by prioritizing deadlines and tracking tasks to implement and complete communication strategies.
- Develop and implement social media strategy; create social media content; maintain and monitor social media sites/platforms for traffic and activity.
- Monitor website and conduct data analytics website traffic and SEO.
- May assist with production of videos for marketing, education and public relations purposes
- Build email marketing and print media campaigns to expand and upskill services to existing patients
- Creates targeted marketing strategy for assigned business using data and information pulled from internal databases, competitor information, business analysis, and other sources.
- May assist with internal marketing communication utilizing our organization’s Intranet
- Works collaboratively and communicates effectively with all stakeholders including clinic staff, sales, marketing and management, to ensure consistent and timely messaging and coordinated marketing efforts.
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing or a related field required
- 6 months to 2 years related experience
- Video production a plus
- Experience with WordPress
- Knowledge with facebook ads, including writing and designing ads, structuring campaigns and tracking results
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Oral and written communication skills
- Time Management
- Graphic Design knowledge required
- Ad Comp
- Editing & writing skills
- SEO best practices understanding, including backlinks, meta descriptions and alt tags
- Advanced skills in Adobe software, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign required
What can you expect from Advanced Urgent Care?
- Cost effective medical insurance
- Dental & vision
- 401 K profit sharing
- Paid Time Off
- Recognition program
- An Innovative & collaborative organization
- Interactive, unique, dedicated hands on training
- Holiday celebrations, team sports days & community events
- Team building events such as attending Rockies games, Holiday parties, and much more!
If you have what it takes to make a difference and you’re ready for the challenge, then we’d like to hear from you!
**To be considered for the Content Marketing Specialist you must submit a cover letter with your resume**