EMT/Paramedic – Brighton
We’re looking for patient-focused, team-oriented EMT or paramedics for our Brighton Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine clinic. Our top team members take pride in their work and recognize the impact they have every day on the lives of our patients and customers.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Onboarding and training up front to get your career with us off to a great start
- The chance to be proficient with advanced technology
- Supportive management focused on your success
- Holiday celebrations, dress up days and community events
- Casual dress code
- Benefits including affordable health, dental and vision insurance
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Positive, upbeat and friendly
- Exceptional customer service
- A “See it. Solve it. Do it” attitude
- Willingness to jump in and support your team
- A commitment to our values: Do the right thing. Show others you care. Do your best.
(*Schedule is 3 12-hour shifts and a possible additional half shift, rotating over every other weekend.)
- Greets and rooms patients including taking all vitals
- Completes intake of patients
- Anticipates if provider needs specific tests run
- Conducts call backs as directed by providers including getting lab results, prescription refills, tickler files, re-scheduling and general messages.
- Facilitates virtual visits (telemedicine) by scheduling, setting up equipment and participating in the actual visit
- Responsible for injections, phlebotomy, setting up and assisting with procedures, nebulizers, and EKGs.
- Conducts drug and alcohol testing.
- Opens, closes, cleans, and stocks exam rooms; autoclaves instruments
- Answers phones, checks in/checks out patients, schedules appointments and processes referrals when needed.
High School diploma or equivalent required
1 year related experience
Workers Compensation or Occupational Medicine experience strongly preferred
Certificates and Licenses:
Medical Assistant (MA) or EMT/Paramedic required
IV Certificate preferred
Certified Drug Collector and Breath Alcohol Technician preferred
Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
- Cost effective medical insurance including health spending account
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401K with profit sharing
- Paid time off
- A casual dress code