EMT/Paramedic – Fort Lupton
At Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, we believe in treating everyone like family! Join our dedicated team of medical providers, patient care support and administrative staff as we make a difference in the lives of our patients every day.
We are looking for an EMT/Paramedic to work in our urgent care and occupational medicine clinic in Fort Lupton, CO, partnering with providers and patient care staff to provide exceptional care and customer service.
If you like variety, fast pace, the opportunity to build new skills, and a close, hard working team, this may be the opportunity for you!
Work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 pm; hours may vary based on clinic needs
- Greets and rooms patients including taking vitals
- Completes intake of patients in the exam room including reviewing med hx, sum hx, medication lists and chief complaint.
- Acts as first responder if a critical patient presents.
- Assists providers with physicals and occupational medicine services
- Conducts drug and alcohol testing.
- Opens, closes, cleans, and stocks exam rooms
- Anticipates if provider needs tests run including Hgb Mc, Quick Strep, Rapid Flu, Urine Dip, and pregnancy test.
- Enters information into EMR
- Conducts call backs as directed by providers including getting lab results, prescription refills, tickler files, re-scheduling and general messages.
- Administers injections, phlebotomy, setting up and assisting with procedures, IVs, nebulizers, and EKGs.
- Autoclaves instruments.
- Participates in virtual visits, including setting up equipment and assisting providers with performing exams.
High School diploma or equivalent required
EMT or Paramedic training program required; MA acceptable with IV certification (required)
Minimum 1 year experience in a clinical setting
Certificates and Licenses:
EMT or Paramedic, Medical Assistant with IV certification
IV Certified required
Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
- Affordable health Insurance including health spending account
- Dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off that starts on your first day
- Comfortable, informal dress code
Job Type: Full-time