IT Support Specialist
At Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, innovative technology is a key part of providing exceptional patient care and customer service. We’re always on the lookout for ways to streamline processes and improve communications, so our staff can focus on what they do best – treating everyone like family!
We have an immediate opening for an energetic systems administrator to work closely with staff, management and external resources to assess needs, address issues and implement solutions. The ideal candidate will have a degree or formal education in computer science or a related field with experience in a health care setting.
- Responds to requests and work tickets. Prioritizes work to meet most urgent business needs.
- Installs and maintains computers, printers, scanners etc. Resolves laptop and desktop issues.
- Monitors compliance with all IT policies and procedures, including security, HIPAA ,disaster recovery, standards, purchasing and service provision.
- Performs systems security administration functions, including creating user profiles and accounts
- Keeps current with the latest technologies and recommends new technology solutions and implementations.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of IT inventory, documentation, procedures, manuals, checklists for network installations/configurations/
processes, and service records. Promptly reports needs to Systems Administrator.
- Supports and maintains VolP phone system.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field as well as experience in a healthcare environment
- Able to support common applications such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Antivirus, Remote Desktop, VoIP programs, and Microsoft Office. EMR experience a plus
- Expertise with Google applications
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to lift/move equipment as required
Our team members are our number one asset, and we strive to provide a fun work environment in a professional atmosphere. We are firmly committed to their development by providing on-the-job and leadership training opportunities.
Our benefits include:
- Affordable, flexible health insurance
- Vision and dental insurance
- 401K with profit sharing
- Casual dress code