Medical Receptionist – Brighton
We’re looking for customer-focused medical front desk receptionists for our Brighton Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine clinic. Our receptionists are the face of our clinic to anyone who comes in our doors, so a positive attitude and the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment are a must. If you’re a medical assistant, that’s a plus (but not required), since you would be able to provide clinical services to patients as needed.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Onboarding and training up front to get your career with us off to a great start
- The chance to be proficient with advanced technology
- Supportive management focused on your success
- Holiday celebrations, dress up days and community events
- Casual dress code
- Benefits including affordable health, dental and vision insurance
Here’s what we expect from you:
- Positive, upbeat and friendly
- Exceptional, super star customer service
- A “See it. Solve it. Do it” attitude
- Willingness to jump in and support your team
- A commitment to our values: Do the right thing. Show others you care. Do your best.
(*Schedule is 3 12-hour shifts and a possible additional half shift, rotating over every other weekend.)
- Greets incoming patients and visitors; explains check in process; assists patients with electronic registration; verifies insurance and enters information into electronic medical record.
- Explains processes for receiving care and treatment including wait times and queues.
- Answers patient and customer questions, involves managers, billing staff or others to get accurate, timely information to patients.
- Collects co-pay, self-pay and other fees; handles cash and credit card payments, balances daily cash receipts.
- Assists with checking in workers comp and occupational medicine patients; contacts employers as needed.
- Conducts call backs as directed by providers including getting lab results, prescription refills, tickler files, re-scheduling and general messages.
- Conducts drug and alcohol testing as needed.
- Manages multiple, competing priorities using organizational and great interpersonal skills; demonstrates professionalism and a positive attitude in dealing with the public in sometimes stressful situations
- High School diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- Prior experience in a busy medical office
- Completion of Medical Assistant training program preferred but not required
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Computer proficiency including Google Drive, MS Office, and electronic medical record (EMR/EHR) system; demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly and independently.
- Diplomacy, tact and ability to stay calm under pressure.
To learn more about Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, visit our website at https://advurgent.com.