Nurse Practitioner Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
It’s a new year! Consider a new career – with Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine!
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced PA or NP for our Fort Lupton clinic, conveniently located less than an hour north of Denver and less than an hour south of Fort Collins.
The schedule for this role is 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, making this a great fit for a provider who wants the challenges of acute care and occ med with a traditional weekday schedule.
Our top candidate will thrive in fast paced setting, have experience in workers comp and occupational medicine and enjoy “expecting the unexpected!”
About Our Company
At Advanced Urgent Care, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing exceptional care and treatment for our patients. Dr. Tony Euser, our founder and owner, opened our first urgent care clinic in 2012, with the goal of caring for every patient like family.As a privately owned company, we take pride in being innovative and flexible in meeting the changing needs of our customers.
For our team members, we strive to provide a fun work environment in a professional atmosphere. We are looking for excellent medical practitioners, but our best candidates will bring are a positive, upbeat approach, a great sense of humor and a strong work ethic.
Our Providers enjoy:
- No on-call
- Generous quarterly incentive opportunities
- License and certification reimbursements
- Annual CME allowance
- Highly trained medical support staff
- Paperless office
- On-site digital X-ray
About the Position
Advanced Urgent Care offers you the opportunity to utilize all of your medical skills, while providing great work-life balance. As a provider-centered facility, you are able to practice medicine in an environment where patient care is your only focus.
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation services to patients of all ages
- Provides care for workers comp patients, conducts DOT physicals and other occupational medicine services
- Educates patients and family members about health conditions and answers their questions
- Obtains and documents appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of symptoms, examination, medications and allergies, assessment, and plan for each patient.
- Generates medical orders for prescription refills, administration of medications, ancillary testing, and/or referrals.
- Reviews ancillary test results and coordinates notification to patients.
- Takes leadership in dealing with emergent situations
- Maintains availability to answer questions and relay information regarding patient care.
- Completes appropriate paperwork accurately and timely to comply with insurance and reimbursement guidelines
- Manages personal clinical inbox
- Colorado State License; Board Certified
- ACLS and BLS
- DEA and NPI
- DOT Certified Medical Examiner (If not certified, must be at time of hire)
- Minimum 1 year experience as an a advanced practice provider (NP or PA) working in urgent care, ER, occupational medicine or primary care; workers comp/occ med experience strongly preferred
- Comfortable and able to work with patients of all ages
- Experience and high level of comfort with basic procedures including suturing