Nurse Practitioner for Mobile Clinic
We’re growing! With the launch of our mobile clinic, we can provide on site occupational medicine services to some of the largest employers in the region. Our mobile clinic and crew attend a variety of community events, too, including the Turkey Trot, festivals and parades.
We are looking for a board certified advanced practitioner to work on the mobile unit (20% of your time now but more over time) and in our urgent care clinics (80%) when “Mobi” isn’t scheduled. This a great opportunity for a new or experienced NP looking for a chance to kick off a career in urgent care and occupational medicine in an fast paced, ever-changing work environment.
About Our Company
At Advanced Urgent Care, we hold ourselves to the highest standards in providing exceptional services and care. Since opening our first urgent care clinic in 2012, Advanced Urgent Care has achieved an excellent reputation throughout the community. We are a privately owned company without any affiliation with a hospital system, allowing us flexibility to tailor products and services to the ever-changing needs of our customers.
Our team members are our number one asset, and we strive to provide a fun work environment in a professional atmosphere. We are looking for excellent medical practitioners, but our best candidates will also bring a positive, upbeat approach, a great sense of humor and a strong work ethic to what they do every day.
About the Position
Advanced Urgent Care offers you the opportunity to utilize all of your medical skills, while providing great work-life balance. As a provider-centered facility, you are able to practice medicine in an environment where patient care is your only focus. Typical in-clinic schedule is 3 12 hour shifts with occasional additional half shift. Mobile clinic schedule will vary.
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation services to patients of all ages
- Educates patients and family members about health conditions and answers their questions
- Obtains and documents appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family, and social history, review of symptoms, examination, medications and allergies, assessment, and plan for each patient.
- Provides care for workers comp patients and conducts DOT physicals
- Generates medical orders for prescription refills, administration of medications, ancillary testing, and/or referrals.
- Reviews ancillary test results and coordinates notification to patients.
- Takes leadership in dealing with emergent situations
- Maintains availability to answer questions and relay information regarding their care.
- Completes appropriate paperwork accurately and timely to comply with insurance and reimbursement guidelines
- Manages personal clinical inbox
Requirements for the position:
- Colorado State Nurse Practitioner License
- DOT Certified Medical Examiner (If not certified, must be at time of hire)
- Experience in urgent care, primary care or ER preferred
- Comfortable and able to work with patients of all ages
- Experience and high level of comfort with basic procedures including suturing
Our Providers enjoy:
- No on-call
- Quarterly incentive opportunities
- Licensure and certification reimbursements
- Annual CME allowance
- Highly trained medical support staff
- Paperless office
- On-site digital X-ray
Join a team where we live our values every day:
- Do the right thing
- Do the best you can
- Show others that you care