Sales Manager for B2B
At Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, our Workers Compensation and Occupational Medicine business is growing fast! We are looking for a Sales Manager to build, motivate and develop a team of 3 high energy, goal oriented sales reps.
This is a new position and reports to the Director of Business Development. Our best candidates will have a successful track record as a business-to-business sales rep, then 2 to 3 years managing B2B sales professionals. This person will demonstrate the energy, determination and enthusiasm to drive business growth through a successful sales team.
Why work for us?
- Uncapped bonus earning potential
- Start earning PTO on your first day
- Affordable high quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Monthly phone stipend
- Supportive, experienced leadership
- Support from dedicated marketing specialists sales who provide collateral and market data so you can build and execute successful sales strategies
- The chance to learn and participate in the rapidly growing field of occupational medicine
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Achieving business growth by motivating and managing sales team to consistently hit sales targets.
- Recruiting and training sales staff; managing performance including setting goals, coaching, mentoring and providing ongoing feedback.
- Building strong customer partnerships, helping them meet their business objectives.
- Developing and communicating sales forecasts and and revenue reports
- Monitoring and driving daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly metrics; monitoring and managing performance dashboards
- Identifying emerging markets, market shifts and competitor activity
- Partnering with marketing team to develop and interpret metrics, collaborating on collateral materials, and participating in events and activities
- Interfacing with operations leadership to build positive, collaborative relationships focused on meeting customer needs; ensuring timely communication with operations teams on customer issues including product needs, expectations, positive feedback and complaints
- Creating a positive, fun, winning sales culture
Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
Experience in business-to-business sales
2 to 3 years experience managing a B2B sales team
Medical products or services a plus
At Advanced Urgent Care, we are proud to treat everyone like family. If you meet the qualifications listed above, we’d love to hear from you!