Competitor Comparison Chart
We know you have several options for health care. Here is what makes Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine stand out from the rest!
- Check Wait Times & Get In Line Online: You can visit our website to check wait times at each clinic and, to save time, you can get in line before you head in.
- Rewards Program: With our digital rewards program, you can earn FREE Amazon, Starbucks, or Target gift cards just for visiting urgent care! Earn points and get rewarded. You can earn points for urgent care visits, liking us on Facebook, leaving us a review, and more! Click here to join our digital rewards program.
- Open Late & On The Weekends: We’re open 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm.
- Free 72-Hour Return Visit: Unlike most urgent care clinics, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine has a 72-hour guarantee. If you are not feeling better within 72 hours of your initial visit, you may come back and be seen again at no charge.
- Telemedicine: At Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine, we are always trying to find ways to make life easier for our patients. That’s why we offer virtual treatment. Connect with an online doctor or provider 8 am to 8 pm, from the comfort of home, office, or anywhere else! Click here to learn more about our virtual visits!
- On site X-Ray: Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine provides in-house digital X-ray services for adults and children of all ages. Our state-of-the-art digital imaging and X-ray machines produce precise and detailed scans that can be viewed almost instantly. This allows our medical team to quickly diagnose your injury or illness and prescribe the best treatment plan.
- Locally Owned: Dr. Tony Euser, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine’s Founder and Owner, is a Colorado native. He has spent most of his life near Brighton. Eager to make a difference in Brighton’s community, he opened his primary care practice, Platte River Medical Clinic, in January 2006. Dr. Euser realized the patients at his primary care practice didn’t have anywhere to get affordable treatment after hours in the Brighton area, so he opened Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine in 2012. After opening the Brighton location, Dr. Euser, opened locations is Northglenn and Fort Lupton. Toward the end of 2019, several Metro Urgent Care clinics abruptly closed, leaving their communities without high-quality, convenient care. Dr. Euser, committed to providing accessible health care to communities along the front range, saw the need to step in. By August 2020, Dr. Euser opened five new locations.