Join our Digital Rewards Program!
With our new rewards program, you can earn a FREE $10 Amazon, Starbucks, or Target gift card just for visiting urgent care! Earn points and get rewarded! You’ll earn points for:
- 100 points for your urgent care visit
- 50 points for liking our Facebook page – Click here to like us now!
- 50 points for checking in with us at a community event – Visit our Facebook page for upcoming events by clicking here
- 50 points for writing an online review – Click here for a list of our review sites
- 50 points for sharing designated Facebook posts – these are the posts that we will ask for shares! Click here to go to our Facebook page and see if we’ve asked for some post shares
Your Digital Rewards Account is linked to your email address. Each account can be for an individual or for a family. This means you can earn points for urgent care visits for you, your significant other, and your children! You will be mailed a $10 gift card once your account has 700 points and we confirm with you which card you would like.
You will not need to download an app to earn points, redeem points, or to check your balance! Everything is online. Just use the quick links above to enroll and view your points balance.
Do you have our rewards stamp card? Please enroll in our rewards program and bring your physical card the next time you are at one of our clinics. Our front desk will make sure to convert your stamps to points in our new system. Each stamp on your card will convert to 100 points.
If you have any questions or need any help, just fill out the form below. Someone on our marketing team will get back to you shortly.
Ask your Question or Leave a Comment
Please allow up to 72 hours for earned points to show up in your account.
Only one Facebook page like per account.
Only two Facebook post shares per month per account for a total of 100 possible points per month per account.
Only one event check-in per account per event.
Only one review for the following review sites Google, Facebook, and Yelp per account for a total of 150 possible points.
72-hour follow-up visits do not count toward points for a visit.
This rewards program has no cash value.
Other restrictions apply.