Drug and Alcohol Screening
Create a safer work environment with Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Drug and alcohol abuse by employees can cause safety hazards in the workplace and affect overall performance and productivity. You can minimize these risks through Employee Drug and Alcohol Screening.
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine can screen new employees pre-placement, randomly test current employees, or test an employee immediately after a worksite accident or injury. We are an E-SCREEN/Alere lab certified clinic. With E-SCREEN, we are able to provide an Electronic Chain of Custody & Control form so no paper forms are needed.
- Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine utilizes E-SCREEN Technology for drug testing with immediate results. Rapid response to job applicants increases the odds of your company securing your first choice of candidates.
- Optical eReader™ technology determines test results under seal, leaving no room for human or procedural error.
- For additional panel testing, negative results are confirmed in 24 hours and delivered electronically to your company.
How to Create an eScreen ePassport
It’s easy to schedule an eScreen drug screening for your employee or job applicant through myescreen.com. Watch the video below to learn how to create your donor’s ePassport to test at Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine.
The Instant 5 Panel Drug Screen includes:
- Amphetamines (including Methamphetamine, “Crystal Meth”)
- Cannabinoids (THC, Marijuana)
- Opiates (Codeine, Morphine, Heroin, Oxycodone, Vicodin, etc.)
- Phencyclidine (PCP)
We offer additional Panels for Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methodone, and Propoxyphene. 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 Instant Panel Screens are available.
Breath Alcohol Testing (BAT)
- Equipment is onsite
- All staff is certified in BAT
DOT Drug Screening
CDL Drivers are also required to take random drug screens to maintain their license. The required procedure tests for the following: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opiates, PCP, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Methadone, Propoxyphene, Alcohol (Urine Test).
For more information contact Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine in Colorado at 303-659-9700.