When you or your family need medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Broomfield is a state-of-the art facility conveniently located near Todd Creek.
Get directions to the Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine from Todd Creek. We are about 17 minutes from Todd Creek by car and located in the Broadlands Marketplace near the intersection of Lowell Boulevard and West 144th Avenue.
- Take E 153rd Ave through the neighborhood to Yosemite St.
- Take E 160th Ave to W 144th Ave in Broomfield. This is a main street that is lined with residential neighborhoods. You’ll pass Andersen Farms on the left once you are traveling on E 160th Ave.
- Turn left onto Huron St. This road goes directly over Northwest Pkwy. You’ll drive by the Orchard Town Center, which will be to your left.
- Turn onto E 144th Ave. McKay Lake will be on your left as you continue along E. 144th Ave.
- You’ll take your first left after Lowell Blvd into the Broadlands Shopping Mall.
- Destination will be on the right. It will take about 20 minutes to get to the Broomfield urgent care.
For precise directions from your location, use the map below or visit Google Maps.
When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Broomfield is your local Todd Creek urgent care. You can reach us at 303-659-9700. Walk-ins welcome!