When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is a state-of-the art facility conveniently located near Central Park (formerly the Stapleton neighborhood).
Get directions to the Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine from Central Park. We are about 4 minutes from Central Park by car and located in Quebec Square near the intersection of Quebec Street and Smith Road.
- Head south on Central Park Blvd toward Martin Luther King Blvd
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Martin Luther King Blvd
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto Central Park Blvd
- Turn left onto E 36th Ave
- Turn right on Syracuse St.
- Destination will be on the left
For precise directions from your location, use the map below or visit Google Maps.
When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is your local Denver urgent care in the Central Park (formerly Stapleton) neighborhood. You can reach us at 303-659-9700. Walk-ins are welcome!