When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is a state-of-the art facility conveniently located near Longmont.
Get directions to the Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine from Longmont. We are about 32 minutes from Longmont by car and located at the intersection of Denver Avenue and 1st Street/Highway 52.
- Take 3rd Ave to CO-119/E Ken Pratt Blvd
- Head east on 5th Ave toward Kimbark St
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Emery St
- Turn left at the 2nd cross street onto 3rd Ave
- Follow CO-119, I-25 S and CO-52 E to S Denver Ave/U.S. 85 Bus in Fort Lupton
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto CO-119/E Ken Pratt Blvd
- Continue to follow CO-119
- Turn right to merge onto I-25 S
- Take exit 235 for CO-52 toward Dacono/Ft Lupton
- Turn left onto CO-52 E (signs for Dacono/Frederick/Ft Lupton)
- Continue straight to stay on CO-52 E
- Turn right onto S Denver Ave/U.S. 85 Bus
- Destination will be on the left
For precise directions from your location, use the map below or visit Google Maps.
When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is your local Longmont urgent care. You can reach us at 303-659-9700. Walk-ins welcome!