When you need a medical clinic, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Lafayette is a state-of-the art facility conveniently located near Erie.
Get directions to the Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine from Erie. We are about 15 minutes from Erie by car and located at the intersection of Baseline Road and US-287.
- Turn onto County Line Rd. You’ll drive past the Erie Ball Fields and Mitchell Field.
- Turn right onto Erie Pkwy. You’ll drive by a few residential neighborhoods. At N 109th St., Erie Pkwy becomes Isabelle Rd.
- Take a left when you get to N 107th St, also known as Hwy 287.
- Continue on Hwy 287 for 6 miles. You’ll drive by Erie Lake, Arapahoe Ridge Marketplace and neighborhoods. There are lots of businesses along this main street.
- Destination will be on the right just after W. Baseline Rd. You’ll take the first right just after the traffic light.
For precise directions from your location, use the map below or visit Google Maps.
When you are in need of medical attention, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine Lafayette is your local Erie urgent care. You can reach us at 303-659-9700. Walk-ins welcome!