Not Feeling Well?
Try out our Online Visits from the comfort of your home.
To support our communities, we are offering online visits with a provider. This service is available 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.
Online visits with a provider can be done for many illnesses, including but not limited to; suspected cases of COVID-19, cold/flu, sinus infections, respiratory infections, UTI’s and more.
Click HERE to schedule online
- or Call 303-558-0509
Once you are connected to a team member they will get you set up for an online visit. Online visits will be conducted through Zoom.
What you can expect from an online visit:
- A provider will assess your symptoms
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Non-productive Cough
- Or if you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- The provider might suggest you visit our Brighton, Stapleton, Lafayette, Broomfield or Westminster locations, where we have drive-up COVID-19 testing sites.
To learn more about our mobile COVID-19 testing procedures click the button below.
- If your symptoms do not suggest a possible case of COVID-19, you will be treated virtually.
- Any prescriptions that are required for your treatment will immediately be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you are experiencing symptoms that do not suggest COVID-19, but are too extensive to be treated virtually we will either ask you visit one of our clinic locations, or if symptoms are severe we might recommend you visit the ER.
We accept most major insurance for online visits, additionally if you are self-pay we offer reduced pricing.
Looking for a way to beat the heat? We recommend grabbing a sweet treat from one of these 7 ice cream shops near our clinics! Bonus: If you have little ones, offering ice cream as a reward after a visit to one of our urgent cares is a great way you can work on...read more
Do you know the difference between the Emergency Room and Urgent Care? More importantly, do you know where to go? Check out the chart below to learn more about the differences between the Emergency Room and Urgent Care. What to Do If You Are Experiencing...read more
Not sure what to cook for the 4th of July? If you, like many people, haven't planned your menu, or if you were simply going to stick to the classic, burgers, brats and dogs menu, we recommend thinking about switching it up this year! Try cooking up one of these...read more