To be referred for our COVID-19 testing you must first have an online visit with one of our providers and have your symptoms assessed.
Curbside Nasal Swab Testing
The nasal swab test is recommended if you are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 which include, but may not be limited to: fever, chills/rigors, headache, and non-productive cough. The test is also recommended if you have been around someone who has tested positive.
You’ll need to meet with one of our providers virtually for a referral. Testing is available for all ages and is free with insurance.
- Brighton Clinic – 7 days, 10 am to 2 pm
- Stapleton, Broomfield, Westminster,
& Lafayette Clinics – Weekdays, 10 am to 2 pm
- No appointment needed for test
- Referral from one of our providers required
- Appointment needed to meet with provider virtually for referral – same-day availability!
- Testing for all patients
We Will Remain Open 7 Days A Week, 8am-8pm!
- Limiting exposure of COVID-19 in our waiting rooms
- All COVID-19 testing is done outside of clinics
- Extra cleaning of waiting rooms and patient rooms
- Monitoring all staff temperatures daily to ensure no signs of fever are present
- Staff is wearing protective medical gear
- Check in can be completed on your personal phone instead of shared tablets
} NEED QUALITY CARE?
To save time you can get in line before you arrive at one of our locations and get a head start on paperwork.
See the current wait time for the location nearest you.