Curbside COVID-19 Testing Process
Curbside testing is available 7 days a week, 8 am to 7 pm.
1. Schedule Your Virtual Visit!
2. Complete Your Visit Registration
3. Connect with the Provider on your Smartphone, Tablet, or Computer
4. The Provider Schedules Your Curbside Test
5. Proceed to Clinic for Test
6. Complete Registration for Curbside Testing & Get Tested
7. Receive Your Results via Text Message or On Our Portal
Reserve Your Spot for an In-Clinic Visit
*** Please note, Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is a walk-in clinic and does not take appointments. Reservation times are an estimate and are impacted by patient volume and reason for visit. Please note reservations differ from scheduled appointments, and wait times may vary. We do the best to meet your expectations and see patients close to their selected time. If available reservation times do not meet your needs, depending on your symptoms, virtual care may be an option. Click here for more information!
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is open normal business hours at all of our locations. We offer COVID-19 curbside testing 7 days a week, 8 am to 7 pm. To get tested, you need to schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers by clicking here.
COVID-19 Testing – PCR Test
Get your results in 3 to 7 days. Curbside testing at 6 locations 7 days a week, 8 am to 7 pm. Virtual visit with our provider required for testing.
COVID-19 Testing – Rapid Test
Get same-day results with the Sofia Antigen Rapid test. Curbside testing at 4 locations 7 days a week, 8 am to 7 pm. Virtual visit with our provider required for testing.
Testing at all 8 locations 7 days a week, 8 am to 7 pm. Virtual visit with our provider required for testing.
Whether you tested at our clinic or elsewhere, schedule a virtual visit to see a provider and develop a treatment plan.
Available for acute illness. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please schedule a virtual visit and do not come to the clinic. If you would like COVID-19 testing, please start the process by scheduling a virtual visit by clicking here.
Stop by any of our clinics for an urgent care, workers’ compensation injury, or occupational medicine visit. If you have COVID-19 symptoms please do a virtual visit.
A face mask or covering is required for entry into our clinics and we are following social distancing guidelines. Our staff is required to wear personal protective equipment including gloves and a mask. Other precautions include:
- As always, we sanitize after every patient and there is frequent cleaning of the waiting rooms and high-touch surfaces
- Limiting COVID-19 in our waiting rooms by offering curbside testing and virtual visits
- Monitoring our staff’s temperatures daily
- Check in can be completed on your personal phone instead of shared tablets