When an injury occurs on the job Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is committed to providing timely, quality service to your injured employee. Our goal is to keep your costs down by making every effort to avoid an emergency room visit and get your employee back to work as safely and quickly as possible. We accommodate new injuries on a walk-in basis.
Any injured employee referred to us for treatment will receive quality, compassionate care from all of our medical specialists. All work status reports will be sent to you and to the workers compensation insurance carrier in a timely manner following the patient’s appointment.
Our workers compensation staff will always be available to review your employee’s case with you. Accurate documentation, along with clear communication, will facilitate superior medical care and minimize the possibility of future litigation.
The workers compensation report we will create for you regarding your employee’s injury will contain the following important information:
- Date the patient was seen
- Work Restrictions, if any
- Next Appointment Date
- Information about referrals to other health care
- Providers or procedures if necessary
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine is here to help return your employee back to work safely and reduce the potential hassle of the workers compensation process.
Why Choose Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine for Workers’ Compensation?
- Each of our clinics has a provider on staff with a specialization in workers’ compensation injury treatment
- Our providers are certified Level 1 or Level 2 Workers’ Compensation providers, meaning they are highly qualified to handle any work-related injury or illness
- Occupational Medicine Director, Dr. Julie Parsons, has over 22 years’ experience in workers’ compensation, and she assists in provider training and personally reviews every claim
- We are a SelectNet Provider for Pinnacol Assurance
- We offer 3 convenient locations in Brighton, Northglenn and Fort Lupton, CO
- Our clinics are trusted to serve over 500 organizations in the north Denver metro area, including UPS, Halliburton, Vestas, the City of Westminster, City of Thornton and more
- We are proud to offer extended hours (nights and weekends) at our clinics