COVID-19 Rapid Test
Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine offers the COVID-19 rapid test. You’ll have same-day results and we offer same-day testing. To get started, schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers to get tested. You can schedule the visit by calling 303-558-0509 or by clicking here. In order to be tested, you must start with a virtual visit. Virtual visits are available 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm. We accept most major insurances including Medicaid and Medicare for these visits.
The COVID-19 rapid test is a nasal swab, Sofia Antigen test. The rapid test is $95. Currently, the test is not covered by insurance, but is emergency FDA approved. Payment is collected at the time the test is administered.
Testing Locations for Rapid Test
The rapid test is currently available at 3 of our clinics and coming soon to our other 4 locations. Testing is available 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm,* by appointment at the following locations:
*Last Rapid Test is at 7 pm daily to allow for results prior to close.
COVID-19 Rapid Test Process
- Schedule a Virtual Visit – Meet with one of our providers virtually. The provider will schedule you an appointment to get tested at the clinic of your choice. Testing is available 7 days a week at 3 of our locations, 8 am to 8 pm.
- Schedule your Curbside Test – After you’ve seen our provider with a virtual visit, please click here to schedule your test. You will choose the location and time for your test.
- Proceed to Clinic for Test – When it’s time for your appointment, please arrive to the clinic and park in one of the marked spots. Please remain in your vehicle. The patient care tech will come out and swab the inside of your nose.
- Results – You’ll have results the same day as your test. You will be sent a text with your results.
- What’s Next? – Whether you have a positive or negative result, if you are feeling unwell consider scheduling a follow-up visit with one of our providers. You’ll meet with our provider virtually for care 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm.
Want to Get Tested?
Schedule a virtual visit with one of our providers to get the COVID-19 rapid test. Testing is available 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm, at our Brighton, Lafayette, and Stapleton clinics. It is coming soon to our Broomfield, Northglenn, Westminster, Federal, and Fort Lupton locations. Testing is conducted curbside.
Strep vs. Flu vs. COVID-19 Strep vs. Flu vs. COVID-19 means a whole new level of stress for Parents, Teachers, and Students this back to school season. This pandemic has put people on edge, especially if they, or a loved one, starts showing symptoms for any type of...
Whether your employees go into work or your staff is working from home, COVID-19 has undoubtedly changed the way your workplace operates. Anxiety and fear over the virus is all too common. In fact, 7 in 10 workers in the United States reported that the pandemic has...
You may find a lot of conflicting information about how to properly clean your workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you’ve discovered a COVID-19 outbreak at your workplace or if you are simply working to reduce the odds, cleaning is a crucial way to protect...