Please wear a face mask or face covering when entering any of our clinics.

Motor Vehicle Accidents

If you suffer a non-life-threatening injury in a motor vehicle accident, you can get treatment at an urgent care instead of the ER. Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine has several convenient locations that can treat motor vehicle accident injuries. Each of our clinics is equipped with an X-Ray machine. When visiting our clinics for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, we offer two payment options at the time of service. 

Types of payments accepted:

  • If you are not at fault, you can apply for funding through a third-party company. Marrick specializes in funding healthcare for personal injury. You will not have to pay at the time of service if you apply for funding and are approved by Marrick.*
    • To learn more about Marrick, visit
    • To start applying for Marrick, please call 1-800-944-9399
  • Cash Pay


Why Can’t My Insurance be Billed at the Time of Service?

If your visit to our clinic is related to an injury you sustained in a motor vehicle accident, you will need to submit your claim to the car insurance company. Our staff will provide you with all necessary paperwork and answer any questions you may have.

To check wait times and get in line at any of our clinics click here