Not Feeling Well?
Try out our Online Visits from the comfort of your home.
To support our communities, we are offering online visits with a provider. This service is available 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.
Online visits with a provider can be done for many illnesses, including but not limited to; suspected cases of COVID-19, cold/flu, sinus infections, respiratory infections, UTI’s and more.
Once you are connected to a team member they will get you set up for an online visit
What you can expect from an online visit:
- A provider will assess your symptoms
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Non-productive Cough
- Or if you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- The provider might suggest you visit our Brighton or Stapleton locations, where we have drive-up COVID-19 testing sites.
To learn more about our mobile COVID-19 testing procedures click the button below.
- If your symptoms do not suggest a possible case of COVID-19, you will be treated virtually.
- Any prescriptions that are required for your treatment will immediately be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you are experiencing symptoms that do not suggest COVID-19, but are too extensive to be treated virtually we will either ask you visit one of our clinic locations, or if symptoms are severe we might recommend you visit the ER.