Not Feeling Well?
Try out our Online Visits from the comfort of your home.
To support our communities, we are offering online visits with a provider. This service is available 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.
Online visits with a provider can be done for many illnesses, including but not limited to; suspected cases of COVID-19, cold/flu, sinus infections, respiratory infections, UTI’s and more.
Click HERE to schedule online
- or Call 303-558-0509
Once you are connected to a team member they will get you set up for an online visit
What you can expect from an online visit:
- A provider will assess your symptoms
- If you are experiencing the following symptoms:
- Non-productive Cough
- Or if you have had close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- The provider might suggest you visit our Brighton, Stapleton, Lafayette, Broomfield or Westminster locations, where we have drive-up COVID-19 testing sites.
To learn more about our mobile COVID-19 testing procedures click the button below.
- If your symptoms do not suggest a possible case of COVID-19, you will be treated virtually.
- Any prescriptions that are required for your treatment will immediately be sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- If you are experiencing symptoms that do not suggest COVID-19, but are too extensive to be treated virtually we will either ask you visit one of our clinic locations, or if symptoms are severe we might recommend you visit the ER.
We accept most major insurance for online visits, additionally if you are self-pay we offer reduced pricing.
If you require care after hours, try downloading our spruce app!
We are so grateful to have such an outstanding team at Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine! This week we'd like to recognize Suzy Rudroff ! If you've ever had a positive, helpful and easy visit to our clinic, it's likely you have Suzy...read more
Getting sick or injured can be scary, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic. During this time, you might be wondering what to do or where to go if you experience a non COVID-19 related injury or illness. Advanced Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine has options...read more
With businesses starting to reopen and employees returning to work, the CDC, state and most healthcare workers recommend taking precautions to help ensure you, your staff and your customers stay safe and health. We sat down with Dr. Tony Euser, Founder and CEO of...read more